SEE WHAT CLIENT SAYS !!

"Well i have domain reseller pack and some hosting packs from web4duniya. their customer care is fine now after a few hiccups. One thing i must mention that FTP speed of all my website is BLAZING FAST comparing to other hosts. Fast FTP really helps if you are a beginner and need to test their websites many times."
Abhinav chaurey

"I recently bought their mass mail server. before purchasing I was afraid that in only 1099/- monthly how anyone can provide vps server for mass mailing. but I thought lets play on 1099/- rs. now I cant believe what a excellent service they provide. I don't want to leave web4duniya ever. i sent 10,000 mails and none of them came bounce back. i really thankful to web4duniya team."
Manish Dubey

"I am very impressed with some of your support staff especially sameer & sanjay really those are the guys who are taking the much pain to resolve our issues from the very first day of our site setup with WEB4DUNIYA. They have helped me to setup my site & supported me promptly to overcome the issues. I have hired a Business Hosting Plan & Sanjay supported me with my Wordpress setup... e-mail issues... he setup the awstats very same day on which I had requested. Thanks a lot to them. "
Suraj
For More Visit:

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment